Read the following tutorial sections on Circular Dichroism spectroscopy
- Reading Gore Chapter 4
- From The Circular Dichroism Site
What is Circular Dichroism ?
Why use Circular Dichroism ?
- determination of the secondary structure
- tertiary structure
- folding kinetics
- determine whether an expressed, purified protein is folded
- if a mutation affects its conformation or stability.
- protein-protein interactions
- ligand binding
- CD measurementent
- Protein secondary structure determination.
These will also be helpful
- Check out this Animated Tutorial (goes with What is Circular Dichroism? above)
- Article on Synchrotron Radiation CD (read the intro and nice overview of CD of proteins)
- Circular Dichroism Spectroscopy